Roasted Radishes

Wow! I can't believe that August is already gone and September is here!

One of today's highlights was using our surplus of radishes in a new recipe, which I found on Pinterest, thanks to this other blog post:

Roasted Radishes

Our version of Roasted Radishes is:
1. Cut radishes in quarters
2. Toss in big bowl with olive oil, balsalmic & Gobs of Garlic
3. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
4. Cook at 400* for 30 minutes, or until fork-tender
5. Enjoy!


 I didn't expect them to be still crunchy, but they were a good, juicy crunchy, not like an under-cooked potato kind of crunchy.


 I love the bright colors of the radishes, 
and you'd almost think they were red skinned potatoes.



 I was pleasantly surprised by how good the roasted radishes tasted. Of course, we added Gobs of Garlic, so the aroma was wonderful and wet our appetite before they came out of the oven.

Comments