Spinach Pesto Quinoa Salad with Radishes

Since we're a fan of quinoa, I think our next recipe to try out will be this:

Spinach Pesto Quinoa Salad with Radishes



Although, I might add to it some freshly made pesto, that is, if we can

make a batch and not eat it right out of the food processor like Mom & I did last night before bedtime!

Oh, and by the way, this is the 80th post I've made!
I've taken enough photos this year to make 800 posts, but hobby farm life doesn't necessarily allow time for that during the summer. Perhaps, we'll have "recaps" during the winter for a bright spot to cheer us up. But right now, I want to enjoy the beautiful warm, even hot weather we're having! We're supposed be high 80's this week, with lows in the mid 50's - I'd say that's wonderful weather for Delaware County, NY.

Comments